To celebrate the (approximate) 1-year anniversary of Diversity in YA’s launch on tumblr, we’re giving away all these books! Thank you for celebrating diversity in young adult books with us and continuing to engage in dialogue and increasing awareness!
(To view a document listing all the titles, click here.)
Here’s how this is going to work:
- We’ve divided these books into 4-packs of diverse awesomeness. Don’t worry, series titles will all be kept together, so you won’t end up getting a middle book or a third book in a trilogy without the others.
- We have multiple copies of some titles, so some of them will go into several prize packs.
- We’ll select 17 winners, each of whom will receive a prize pack of 4 books!
- Because of the large number of titles and the cost of international shipping, we’re only able to ship to U.S. mailing addresses. International folks may enter as long as they have a U.S. mailing address.
- Teachers and librarians get an extra entry!
- The deadline to enter is March 31, 2014.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
(If you can’t see the Rafflecopter entry form on your tumblr dash, you can also enter at our website.)
Thank you so much to the following publishers for donating books to our Anniversary Giveaway:
My Mad Fat Meme
] Favourite Quotes + Rae
-Oh God! Why do I always say the twatish things?
It’s the masterpost of Rae/Finn feels.
“Fuck you, bitch, I ain’t interested in you. I’m interested in Rae.”
I loved it when he lowered his gaze. He’s SO into Rae, isn’t it that obvious at this point of the show?
FINN DID SAY “TO BE CONTINUED” SO RINN WILL BE CONTINUED
*slams gavel on laptop* and that’s final
ch1darkcy made this for me, after I squealed on about that Spike Island gifset.
So, so accurate.
So I’ve asked you to reblog my last post so I could follow all of you to get to know you all better. Now I want to ask where are you all from in the…
haha I am awake here in connecticut when I probably shouldn’t be! :)
Immediately after I reblogged that, I thought “…but then again, this is Tumblr, and we’re all night owls anyway” lol
Happy International Women’s Day, everyone! (or belated Women’s Day, depending on the time zone)
Seriously there is a whole bunch of us in the USA. Ya’ll know who you are. Reblog this so I can start following you guys. :)
I want to get to know all of you. So just hit reblog! :)
the way he looks at her before the kiss
"g i r l"
This is so cute I’m dying.
I miss him calling her “Girl” ughhh